Stand-Up Comedian in Pottstown

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

FALLOUT 3 FIRST IMPRESSIONS

Fallout 3 is a very GOOD game. It pains me to admit this, but Fallout 3 is not as great a game as I was really expecting it to be in my mind's eye. I'm just throwing around numbers here, but I'd say that most( 75%) of the gamers who were excited for this release.......are probably going to enjoy the game because it is a very good RPG game, and they will probably play it through more than once. The other 25% of gamers will go batshit-insane and burn down all of Maryland. I got the game this morning at 12am, and I played for about 6 hours straight. It's not everything I expected. I have some complaints. I am a little disappointed. Things I call to question include minor details with the interface and the combat system.
All that said, I am having a blast playing the game, and I look forward to many more hours exploring all that this title has to offer. I will be posting a full update on the game in the next few days. In addition I am working on improvising some sort of grading system for the reviews on this site, so stop back often within the week. Thanks!

Search This Blog