Stand-Up Comedian in Pottstown

Friday, February 18, 2011

Google loves ADHDgamer blog!

I love you Google and even though you have failed me on so many occasions, my devotion to you never falters. You never got back to me regarding my application to develop android software. You put your name on the Droid Eris and I bought one because I love you, only to realize that it can't run anything above Eclair 2.1 and it has a max battery life of six minutes. Yet still I stay. Then I submitted an application to test drive the CR-48, and in that application I poured out my feelings of love and devotion to all things You. And you denied me then as well.

But Google...oh Google. Just look at you. I love you still Google.

And now the internets have given back; Google has given me an AdWords giftcard worth  $100! I can use it to buy advertising on the right hand side of Google searches! I would like to thank you Google, inventor of awesome shit that makes life easier, for this gracious bounty, which I accept wholeheartedly. And while I do wish that, like most gift-cards I've received this year, I could use the money on it for other things that would benefit both this blog and it's owner(an iPad Clam Case, money for the electric bill, socks, a Google tattoo) I am happy that you, oh God of the internets, have found me worthy enough to give me anything at all.

PRAISE BE TO GOOGLE!

Search This Blog