Stand-Up Comedian in Pottstown

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Rachet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction Review (PS3)

I realize that this game is now over a year old, but after playing The Quest for Booty, I had to check out Tools of Destruction.  I must say, I've never liked platform games, but this game fucking rocks.  Not only is the single player mode massive, there's all kinds of unlockable content like skins and cheats which you can get by completing certain perimeters and collecting special items.  To put it short, this game is fucking epic.  It's a MUST have for anyone with a PS3, and it's easily one of the best titles for the system.  You wouldn't think a cartoonish platform could hold a candle to monster games like Resistance 1 & 2, Drakes's Fortune, Fallout 3 or any of the other great titles for the PlayStation 3, but the truth is that this game is right up there with those hits.  I would go as far to say that this might be one of the greatest video games of all time, for any console, of any era of video game history.  The quality delivered over countless hours of fun and engaging game play is unlike any game I've ever played in my life.  It's that good.

Search This Blog