Stand-Up Comedian in Pottstown

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Ratchet and Clank Future: The Quest for Booty

I have always hated platformers for the simple reason that my hand eye coordination sucks fossilized Brontosauraus scrotum.  There exists a  fine line between challenging and frustrating gameplay when it comes to platform games.  Fortunatley developer Insomniac seems to have struck an even balance with the Ratchet and Clank sereies.  

So I guess it was my longing to get over my fear of the genre that prompted me to play this most recent title within the series, the first of which I played several eons ago (2002) on my brother's Ps2.  At that time I found the series to be as awesome as a mouthful of bursted genital warts (translation= I fucking hated it), but this time around was a totally different experience; I found myself blown away by quality of the gameplay, which had me fully engaged into the wee hours of the morning.  The only sour note is that the game is rather short and I finished it within just a few sittings.  Still,  I found Quest for Booty to be a fantastic and addictive adventure from start to finish, and I highly recommend that if you haven't played it yet, you give it a go. 

Search This Blog