Stand-Up Comedian in Pottstown

Saturday, October 17, 2009

I'm doing standup comedy now.....I know, I know.....It's about fucking time!

Yes, it is true and if you have not heard the rumors out there about me returning to comedy then you are what it means to be a fag. The king has returned to the village that birthed him the nipple troll that will one day save all of Albion. Right now I'm just doing open mics where ever I can get to, I plan to per sue this as a career. That feels weird saying that last sentence, but it's true as I'm going to just find a shit job to pay the bills until can make some money off this. This will be my career because, and I'ma let you finish, but I was made for the stage. Like the Decemberists. Not like Kanye though.

Your turn out would be appreciated.

Search This Blog